Top Patch™ Synthetic Asphalt is the only pavement repair product in the USA to deliver Hot Mix quality and durability from an easy to use mix bucket
What is Top Patch™ and why does it work?
Top Patch™ is the Patent Pending revolutionary pavement repair product. Instead of using asphalt binders, Top Patch utilizes high performance resin to bond chemically to both asphalt and concrete (as well as most other road materials). In fact, it is so strong it boasts a 3-year warranty. Top Patch’s rapid-fast curing time, enables your pavement repair to be traffic ready within 30 minutes of completion. Top Patch is proudly manufactured in Tampa, FL.
Top Patch’s goal was simple, but not easy: Make a pothole repair product that pours and handles like wet concrete, with the durability and longevity of hot mix in an easy-to-use bucket that can be installed even when temperatures dip below freezing. Unlike, cold patch, Top Patch was made to last the life of the road. To test our product we designed it to a minimum thickness based upon our aggregate. We currently use aggregate that allows about 1/4” thickness without any loss of adhesion. Next, we sent it to an independent third-party lab (Future Labs) to be tested. Top Patch held strong, even while the testing standard for both asphalt and concrete disintegrated. Even Future Lab’s testing adhesive failed when Top Patch was tested for worn-asphalt adhesion (road surface test).
A specific treatment plan to provide the most effective, long-term solutions
- Adheres to both asphalt, concrete and as well as most other building material.
- 3-year performance warranty.
- Average cure time 20 minutes.
- High performance resin results in hot mix appearance, quality and durability from one easy to use kit.
- Installs in virtually all weather and temperatures.
- Only needs one man, one pickup and once and done
- The only pavement product in USA that can repair all the pavement repair types including: potholes, delamination, raveled, slippage, alligator pavement – and all repairs without costly cut outs.
delam & Alligator Cracking
Top Patch will allow us to get another 5 or 6 years out of neighborhood streets that have extensive alligator cracking, yet we will not have funding to resurface until the next bond 2026.
Tony V. Streets Supervisor, Atlanta suburbs, after seeing Top Patch installed on alligator cracks for the first time.
(Alligator Pavement S Atlanta)
Bob @ Dept. of Streets & Bridges for major mid-western city
Eric K., Street Supervisor, Municipality in Southern Colorado.
Dave S. - Track maintenance supervisor, for a motorcycle and car track in the mid-west